Tel: 01952 586616
Court Street News
- Covid-19 Booster Vaccination Update (13/12/2021)
- Important information regarding blood tests
- NHSD extract of GP Data – Update
- How and why NHS Digital collects, analyses, publishes and shares data collected from GP practices for planning and research.
- Large NHS vaccination centres rolled out and more on their way
New PatientsWe are accepting new patients. You can download a registration form from our “Registration” page or you can pop into the Surgery for more information and a registration form.
Ordering PrescriptionsWe do not take prescription requests over the phone at the surgery. Court Street Medical Practice is joining the NHS Prescription Ordering Direct (POD) Service. As of Monday 13th January, prescription requests should be done by calling POD on 01952 580350. Alternatively you can order online via Patient Access or the NHS App.
Search local services in your area
New NHS App
If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
For more information: www.nhs.uk/nhsapp